The chalet is in a conservation area. in the Turracher Höhe, the mountain pass that connects Carinthia and Styria . Both summer and winter, there is plenty going on at the Turracher Höhe.
- From chalet Weisse Hirsch you have to walk 5 minutes from the ski lifts, ski schools, restaurants and reception of the park.
- The ski resort of Turracher Höhe includes ca. 42 km of slopes and is compact and very friendly for children.
- The various slopes offer ski fun for beginners and more experienced skier.
- Within walking distance of the park are the Turrachersee, enkele winkeltjes, skiverhuur en restaurants.
- At just half an hour by car you find Bad Kleinkirchheim. There is a further 103 km track.
- In half an houre by car there are various other challenging skiing areas, for example Mauterndorf, Katschberg, Grosseck / Speiereck in Obertauern.
- In summer, beautiful walks can be made. The walk along the Turracher See, Schwarzsee and Grunsee offers from across a beautiful view of the chalets.
- On the other side from Bad Kleinkirchheim you find the Millstatter See, where you can swim and make a boattrip.
- Wörthersee can also be reached within an hour where you can also have a lot of fun in the water falls.
- 2 beautiful golf courses you can reach in half an hour by car in Kreischberg / Murau or in the direction of Bad Kleinkirchheim. The job at the Millstatter See is definitely worth it!